LOL Randomness

I’m in a laughing mood today. Here are a few quotes that made me laugh out loud. Some are from Facebook friends and the rest are from humor web sites.

Waste of Money: Designer Clothes for Babies -- The reason you don't buy a baby a $75 shirt is the same reason you don't but one for a college kid. They don't care either way, and will likely throw up on it.
- KJ

Reason #10- why I love summertime: I bet some of these grown folks wish they had thought about what their stomach and lower back tattoos would like in 10 years. Sheesh. I've seen so many unidentifiable images and so much scribble scrabble...I wonder if they notice..
- OS

All those who believe in psychokinesis raise my hand.
- Steven Wright


No man knows more about women than I do, and I know nothing.
- Anon


It takes only one drink to get me drunk. The trouble is, I can’t remember if it’s the thirteenth or the fourteenth.
– George F. Burns


I went to a restaurant that serves “breakfast at any time”. So I ordered French Toast during the Renaissance.
- Steven Wright


A gentleman is simply a patient wolf.
- Unknown

Comments