Road Trip Randomness 1
- The more distance that I put between me and home the more “me” I become. Why is that? I must find out!
- Western North Carolina is beautiful! Layer and layer after layer of tree-covered mountain ridges slice the sky in scallop-like patterns, green and blue-green, receding to gray-green as far as the eye can see and beyond.
- Asheville has a great vibe. It’s the kind of city you can describe using the word vibe. Other words that come to mind: karma, mellow, hippie, artist, multi-cultural, old, new, at a crossroads, deco, funky.
- One of the undiscovered gems of Asheville is my blogger friend known to her readers as 'eliz in asheville'. I finally met her face-to-face and she graciously played tour guide. She has a great vibe too.
- Asheville is the kind of place where I could live but could not make a living. If feels like home, but I’d have to spend more time there to decide if it could ever be home.