Totally Random 2.6

This round of randomness is just a list of random questions:

- Do you ever respond to a question with the answer you think the asker wants rather than your real answer?

- Have you ever wanted something so much that when you finally had the chance to have it, you choked?

- Or didn’t know what to do with it?

- Can you tell which of your dog’s barks means “I’m so happy to see you,” which one means ”give me another damn treat – it’s been two hours since the last one!” and which one means “I have to go outside NOW!”

- Have you had any regrets in life? Real regrets over something you did or did not do that keep surfacing in your mind cloaked in the repeating question ‘why did I do that?’ or ‘why didn’t I do that?’

- Did you ever buy something in orange even though you know it looks better in blue? Maybe a shirt? Or a car?

Comments

elizinashe said…
sometimes
yes many times
I never know what to do with it
in the past, yes
yes, yes, and yes
yes, I never have looked good in orange