Like A Magnet

I am drawn to the ocean like a nail to a magnet.



An off-season beach is the perfect setting for reflection and contemplation. The vista view draws me in with endless possibilities. The rhythmic ebb and flow of the waves is consistent yet no two waves are alike; the ocean is both predictable and random, just like me.




Sunrise is my favorite time on the shore; an awakening of new possibilities.

Photographers and other keen observers know that sunset offers the biggest surprise. Actually, it is the post-sunset afterglow, with one set of expected color schemes melting rapidly into another and another and another that catches nature newbies off-guard, resulting in oohhs, ahhhs and smiles.

Forty-three hours alone in Ocean City is just what I needed this week.



----------
See more pictures on my Photo Bernie blog.

Comments