The baby boomer filter influences me but does not limit me.
Sunday, November 1, 2009
Daylight Savings Time Randomness
- So just how much daylight did we save this year?
- Does it pay interest?
- We now have Daylight Savings Time for 6 ½ months a year. Doesn’t that mean Daylight Savings Time is now really the standard time?
- Why don’t we have it all year?
- Sunset where I live is at 5:08pm today. Doesn’t that suck? And it only gets worse for the next seven weeks. On December 21st, sunset will be at 4:48pm.
- Hmm, where did I put those vitamin D pills?
Post a Comment
Post Comments (Atom)