Monday, December 14, 2009

Random Updates

My holiday depression … isn’t nearly as bad as I expected it would be. In fact, I’m feeling pretty good. Things that helped: a gentle wrist-slapping from a friend, a cool custom Christmas CD from that same friend, a stray comment from another friend, some decisions I’ve made recently and the return of my usual kick-ass attitude about not letting negative things bother for extended periods of time.

My diet … well, hell, it’s the holidays. I don’t think I’ve gained weight lately but I’m sure I haven’t lost any either. Don’t know because the scale battery died. I’ll get a new one on New Year’s Day.

My car … is back from the body shop, looking as good as it did the day I bought it.

My commute … still sucks. This morning is took me two and a half hours to get to work. Normally it takes close to an hour (which is also too long).

That’s all. Didn’t have much else to say today. How are you?

2 comments:

elizinashe said...

What a great attitude for a poophead. :)

Bernie said...

hahaha - and it's partly your fault that my holiday depression is reduced, Ms Poophead2. :)