Who Said It?

Did you ever read a motivational quote and wonder who said it first?

I saw this on a friend's Facebook page and thought it was elegant in it's simplicity and directness. It has a fairly effective 'feel good' quality about it.

Take chances... a lot of them. Because honestly, no matter where you end up- and with who, it always ends up just the way it should be. Your mistakes make you who you are... you learn and grow with each choice you make. Everything is worth it. Say how you feel- always. Be you...and be okay with it. It doesn't matter what any other person thinks.

Because the friend didn't mention an author, I looked for one on Google. I found many references to the quote but not one indicated an author. Maybe it was just something on a motivational poster in an office. Who knows? Actually, my question is "Do you know?"

I don't agree with everything in the quote, but the parts that work for me are:

Take chances

Your mistakes make you who you are

Be you...and be okay with it.


Interesting stuff to comtemplate on an otherwise boring evening.

Comments