His Peak

Michael Jackson wasn’t the first to do the dance known as the moonwalk; Cab Calloway, Marcel Marceau and James Brown showed off similar moves during their careers. But MJ’s version is the most famous and probably the most memorable.

I saw it live on TV at a party; everyone there was awestruck by the performance.

It’s hard to believe he died a year ago this week. It is equally hard to believe the downward spiral his life took during his last ten or fifteen years. I choose to remember his better days at the beginning of his peak: the night in March, 1983 when he first did this …..

Comments

elizinashe said…
can't believe it's been a year already. my how time flies...I had Thriller on vinyl! it may still be living in Arkansas. don't think I ever got rid of it.
like your new layouts btw...