A Guitar, Fire, Beer and Some Friends

Saturday was an awesome day for me, the best day since I played tour guide for a visiting friend a few weeks ago. It started around noon when I met up with several co-workers for a few hours of wine-tasting at a wine festival.



Then later, around sunset, I went to a party with some more co-workers. One of the guests is an up-and-coming country singer named Tyler Toliver. After some conversation and a few beers, our host’s husband lit the fire in this fire pit and Tyler played some songs for us. It was a cool, pleasant evening and just the right amount of friends.



I want every weekend to have a day like this. Am I asking for too much? Just wondering.

Comments

Are you searching for a place that serves the best food and beverages? Well, the best Beer restaurant caters to every appetite whether it is big or small.Beer Restaurant in Gaithersburg