Last Day of October Randomness

- This year October had 5 Fridays, 5 Saturdays and 5 Sundays. That won’t happen again for more than 800 years. Feeling pretty lucky, I played the lottery this week. And I matched (drum roll please): no numbers.

- I got up at the crack of dawn yesterday to take this picture. This is the last week this year that the crack of dawn is after 7:30 am.



- Some business surveys indicate that Halloween is the second most commercial celebration of the year, right behind Christmas.

- I’m used to getting Christmas cards, birthday cards, Valentine’s Day cards, even Thanksgiving Day cards. This year I got a Halloween card. How cool is that?!

- Fall is my favorite season. Fall can also be a depressing season, but I am determined to keep most of my usual fall depression at bay. When it rears its ugly head, it’ll only be for minutes, not weeks. I’ll allow it to visit me for a couple of select days this year, but that’s all.

- Can you believe it’s already the last day of October?? Where did the year go?

- Happy Halloween!

Comments