Half Empty or Half Full

If you read this blog regularly, you know I am generally an optimist and a fairly realistic one. So these observations will not surprise you:

My New Orleans Saints lost yesterday ... but they are in the playoffs anyway and as unlikely as it seems, they could actually be in the Super Bowl again.

My Washington Redskins lost yesterday ... again! They have lost too many games this season, especially considering all the big changes they made. But as the announcer pointed out, most of their losses were by 6 points or less, many even only 3 points. That is a good sign.

It's back to work today after many holidays and vacation days and there are no more days off for a few months. Fortunately I love my job.

Yes, I really do refer to a glass containing 50% of it's capacity as 'half full'.

Comments