* Fog and light snow were part of my ride home from work yesterday. March came in like a lion and is going out like a confused paranoid schizophrenic.
* Travel is one of my favorite activities but an upcoming 4-day road journey may be my only trip this year; although it is likely that I’ll play hometown tour guide for a few friends this summer.
* Sometimes reality is a pain in the ass. Specific case in point: too many things on my personal agenda over the next few months and I know from experience that prioritizing keeps me sane. Result: Italian lessons are coming off the list again, at least for the spring.
* Thirty years ago this week President Reagan was shot outside a hotel in Washington DC. He was only ten weeks into his presidency. He survived and went on to serve two full four-year terms. Tough old guy.
* OK, that last paragraph could have been a whole post on its own, but I’m featuring random lengths in this one, not just random observations.
* Almost spilled wine on my keyboard.
* Do you put decals and stickers on the rear of your ride? I did that for years, went for years with naked rear bumpers, now I’m sticking stuff on again. Just added one last week for a total of four. A friend sent me a magnetic ‘decal’ last year which would also be on the bumper except I misplaced it. It’s around here somewhere, I know it is.
* That’s enough randomness for now. It’s past my bed time, although I won’t actually post this till Thursday morning.