He’s Dead, Finally

I didn’t hear the news till this morning: Osama bin Laden, the guy behind the September 11th terrorist attacks and other unspeakable crimes against humanity, was killed by U.S. Navy Seals during a 40-minute raid on his compound. The news broke last night and within minutes there were celebrations in front of the White House. Had I known, I would have been there myself, camera in hand.

I don’t usually celebrate killing but here is a guy that deserved to die.

A few random quotes that fit today:

"I've never wished a man dead, but I have read some obituaries with great pleasure."

- Mark Twain

“May 1st, 1945... Hitler confirmed dead... May 1st, 2011... bin Laden confirmed dead.”

- Historic fact noted by a Facebook friend

"I'll see your birth certificate, and raise you a terrorist warlord."

- Unknown Facebook person (hah! Take THAT, Donald)

“Ding dong, the witch is dead, the wicked witch is dead.”

Comments

Linda V. said…
Breaking news: Osama bin Laden has changed his name to Akmed the Dead Terrorist!!!! Holy Crap! SILENCE - WE Keeled YOU!!!! (Thanks to our ever vigilant US Military - You ROCK!)