Quotes on Friendship and Today

As my self-discovery journey continues and the confidence to just be me grows, I try to celebrate these two things every day: my friendships and the present. Here are a few quotes that fit that feeling. Enjoy and share.

Each day comes bearing its own gifts. Untie the ribbons.
~ Ruth Ann Schabacker

Each friend represents a world in us, a world possibly not born until they arrive, and it is only by this meeting that a new world is born.
- Anais Nin

A friend is one who walks in when others walk out.
-Walter Winchell

A friend is one who believes in you when you have ceased to believe in yourself.

It takes a long time to grow an old friend."
- John Leonard

Two may talk together under the same roof for many years, yet never really meet; and two others at first speech are old friends.
- Mary Catherwood

I can't wait all my life
On a street of broken dreams.
~Journey, "It Could Have Been You"

Don't let yesterday use up too much of today.
~Cherokee Indian Proverb

The past is a guidepost, not a hitching post.
~L. Thomas Holdcroft

It's not what if, it's what now.
~Author Unknown

Comments