McGraw

I forgot how much I like Tim McGraw's music.  I saw his concert last night; first time in several years.  I still remember the first time I saw him, at the biginning of his recording career back in 1995, and it is great to see how much he has grown as an artist.  It's also awesome to know he is still making hit songs and performing for huge crowds in arenas and pavilions.

Here he is singing in front of his own larger-than-life big screen image:



Here is Luke Bryan, one of the opening acts:




Bonus goofiness ... me and my friend Jessica sampling over-priced-but-yummy margaritas:


 












Even better bonus ... my favorite Tim McGraw song.  Much of his music is high-energy, but this song means more to me than I can possibly say here (although I think I did say something about it in an earlier post):



Comments