Monday, August 15, 2011
Random Quotes from FB and Other Places in the Cloud
A Facebook friend posted quotes from a site called Pure Nourishment. These caught my eye:
- An “ex” is called an “ex” because it’s an EXample of what you shouldn’t have again in the future.
- If you’re not willing to look stupid, nothing great is ever going to happen to you.
- Embrace MESSY.
- Sometimes you have to look back at your past and smile at how far you’ve gotten.
And this one was actually written by that friend:
- After awhile, you know what you want and you know what you won’t put up with.
And one more from a different source – a blog I stumbled on:
- Morality is not determined by the church you attend, the faith you embrace. It is determined by the quality of your character and the positive impact you have on those you meet along your journey.