Writing Non-stop for Two Minutes


I’m going to attempt some freeverse writing, just write whatever comes to ming for the next few minutes and see what happens. Not sure why I decided to do this, maybe just haven’t in a long time, and maybe never on this blog. Just saw my picture as I was logging in and realized it’s the same picture I’ve used since I started thig blog abour 4 yers ago, and I used it on my previous blog too. The picture is about 5 or 6 years old. I actually do not like the way I look in most pictures of me taken in the past 5 or 6 years. I’m not insecure about my looks, I just haven’t found the right “pose” to accentuate good features about my face (smile, eyes) and reduce the parts I don’t like, like my almost double chin – actually is more like that straight shot from my throat to my chin, geeze I hate that. Muyst find a way to get rid of it, but not a surgical way, maybe just keep up with my exercise. Geez, Ive been typing for only 2 moinutes and already my wrists hurt. Speaking of wrists and fitness (was I speaking about that?) I worked out tonight, about 90 minutes ago. Pretty good workout, almost back to the intensity of my pre-surgery week – actually in some ways it’s more intense now, using somewhat heavier weights, trying to convince myself that this is all about health and not about trying to look younger. Are you buying that? OK, that’s enough. My typing skill is a little weird in that I havgen’t looked at my monitor since starting this – I am just watching my fingers on the keys. I do know how to type the proper way, but I’m not very good at it, so I do look at the keyboard while I type. Ok, done. Let’s see how weird this looks. As always, thanks for visiting.
---------------
PS – I decided to post this as-is, without correcting spelling mistakes or typos. I write most posts in Word first, then copy and paste, which means there are many red underlines on the text, pointing out the typos.

Comments