Med Crap and Other Things

Not much new to report yet, other than I’ve had MRIs, CT scans, blood draws, doctor visits, internet research and they still don’t know what’s wrong. Another doc visit is set for later this week to evaluate more test results. Maybe I’ll know something then.

Eight needle sticks, four different doctors, three different facilities, two blood labs … you knew this was coming … and a partridge in a pear tree.

All this poking, prodding and feeling and no orgasm to show for it. Geez, do I have to everything myself?

The oddest part of this is the sudden onset.

I’ve taken ‘live for today’ to the limit, meaning that I can’t seriously schedule anything more than a few days ahead because I have to be time flexible to get these appointments and tests done quickly.

Other parts of my life are on hold. Again.

Google. Blogger and all related products ... I do NOT ever want to stay signed in!  Ever.  Under no circumstances.  Quit asking.  Quit checking that stupid box for me.  I will never check it myself and I'm pissed when you check it for me.

It feels like I’ve read more warning labels and signed more consent forms during the past month than I have during the rest of my life combined.

No matter what all this turns out to be, I have a strong belief in the healing power of a positive attitude and some of my closest friends believe that too. While I might not be able to schedule a meeting for next week, I am still planning on having my 100th birthday party.

Comments