Quotes on Change

“Life is a series of natural and spontaneous changes. Don't resist them; that only creates sorrow. Let reality be reality. Let things flow naturally forward in whatever way they like.”
- Lao Tzu

“Pessimists are usually right and optimists are usually wrong but all the great changes have been accomplished by optimists.”
- Thomas L. Friedman

“Stepping onto a brand-new path is difficult, but not more difficult than remaining in a situation, which is not nurturing to the whole woman.”
- Maya Angelou

“If opportunity doesn't knock, build a door”
- Milton Berle

“You can't stop the future
You can't rewind the past
The only way to learn the secret
...is to press play.”
- Jay Asher

“The only man I know who behaves sensibly is my tailor; he takes my measurements anew each time he sees me. The rest go on with their old measurements and expect me to fit them.”
- George Bernard Shaw

“If you want to change the world, pick up your pen and write.”
- Martin Luther

“For what it’s worth: it’s never too late or, in my case, too early to be whoever you want to be. There’s no time limit, stop whenever you want. You can change or stay the same, there are no rules to this thing. We can make the best or the worst of it. I hope you make the best of it. And I hope you see things that startle you. I hope you feel things you never felt before. I hope you meet people with a different point of view. I hope you live a life you’re proud of. If you find that you’re not, I hope you have the courage to start all over again.”
- Eric Roth

“Love can change a person the way a parent can change a baby- awkwardly, and often with a great deal of mess.”
- Lemony Snicket

“They always say time changes things, but you actually have to change them yourself.”
- Andy Warhol

“Dripping water hollows out stone, not through force but through persistence.”
- Ovid



Comments