I am beginning to buy into the idea that everything important in life can be learned from dogs. I saw this on Facebook and decided to share. So much of this is true. Live like a dog and you’ll be a happy human.
01. Never pass up the opportunity to go for a joy ride.
02. Allow the experience of fresh air and the wind in your face to be exhilarating.
03. When loved ones come home, always run to greet them.
04. When it's in your best interest, always practice obedience.
05. Enjoy it when someone wants to show affection.
07. Run, romp, and play daily.
08. Eat with gusto and enthusiasm.
09. Be loyal, filled with grace, and grant unconditional love.
10. Never pretend to be something you're not.
11. If what you want lies buried, dig until you find it.
12. When someone is having a bad day, be silent, sit close by and nuzzle them gently.
13. Delight in the simple joy of a long walk.
14. Avoid biting when a simple growl will do.
15. On hot days, drink lots of water and lie under a shady tree.
16. When you are happy, dance around and wag your entire body.
17. No matter how often you are criticized, don't buy into the guilt and pout. Run right back and make friends.