Friend Quotes, just because ...



Good books, like good friends, are few and chosen; the more select, the more enjoyable.
Louisa May Alcott

There comes a point in your life when you realize who really matters, who never did, and who always will.
- Unknown

"If you're alone, I'll be your shadow. If you want to cry, I'll be your shoulder. If you want a hug, I'll be your pillow. If you need to be happy, I'll be your smile... But anytime you need a friend, I'll just be me."
- Unknown

Friendship isn't about whom you have known the longest... It's about who came, and never left your side...
- Unknown

Anyone can make you smile or cry
But it takes someone special to make you smile
When you already have tears in your eyes
- Unknown

A good friend helps you up when you fall. A best friend pees their pants laughing, trips you again, and calls you an a**hole.
- Unknown

You can always tell when
two people are best friends
because they're always having
way more fun than it makes
sense for them to be having
- Unknown

Comments