Personal Random Stuff



Wow, it’s October 16th already and I haven’t posted anything since the beginning of the month.  Writer’s block?  Too busy?  Nothing to say?  Two out of those three would be accurate.

Randomness:  I’ve had some kind of abdominal situation for the past two and a half weeks.  Tests and evaluations, seven hours in the ER, a doc visit … diagnosis? Uhhh, they don’t know.  Treat the symptoms.  Had an entirely different medical situation two years ago with the same outcome … they don’t really know, so they treated the symptoms.  It’s a little scary.  Generally I am in good health and my family lives forever.  Wish I/the doctors knew what’s going on.

Coming soon: a short road trip to Asheville NC, one of my favorite places in the world, to visit one of my favorite people in the world.  And my travel partner is another of my favorite people in the world.  And these two favorite women will meet each other for the first time.  This will be an awesome road trip.

Work:  I love my job.  I hate how much there is to do, how sporadic the communication often is among the people further up the chain who direct things related to my job and how many times I have to revise things.  Talk to each other, people!

Transportation: my nine year old car with 159,000 miles on it is great but I want something newer.  Not going to happen any time soon, however.  See the next paragraph for one of the reasons.  I just spent $1600 in repairs on a car valued at $4500.  I’m keeping this thing awhile longer.

Divorces:  What a f@$#ing pain in the a$$.  And a co$tly f@$#ing pain in the a$$.

BUT, all things considered, life is good.  I shouldn’t complain.  Many people have it worse.  All for this post.  Thanks for visiting.

Comments