Impatient with Patience

 
After nearly four years of living on my own and spending thousands of dollars in attorney fees, I am still not divorced and the issues are still not settled. I am a patient man but not this patient.

A year after being on my own again I met the most incredible woman. She is now the love of my life. We laugh, cry, love, dance, talk, cook, share life.  We will be together the rest of our lives.  I am not delusional about her; everyone who knows us agrees that we are meant to be.  Yet because things are still not officially settled, I am still not supposed to be public about it. Even saying this here, in a blog that is relatively anonymous but still public, is a risk.

And that sucks. How dare somebody tell me how to live or who to love. My patience is running out.

Comments