Laugh Cry or Scream

When I see Trump and his co-whiner Kellyanne complaining about people who insult the president-elect, I don't know whether I should laugh, cry or scream. Trump is a master insulter who has shown complete disrespect for nearly everyone. Why does that thin-skinned pussy think he is above being insulted?

Hey, president-elect jerk, you're a public figure and not immune from criticism. I respect the office of President but I have ZERO respect for you.

Trump insulted and spread vicious and stupid lies about President Obama, past Presidents Bush and Clinton, opponent Clinton, opponents in his own party, millions of Mexicans and billions of muslims. And he expects to be treated better?  What an idiot!

You are stupid, unqualified, have no moral center and care only about yourself and not America. You prove it every time you speak or tweet. A majority of those who voted for you were not voting for you but were voting against Clinton. And even though millions of people hated her, more people voted for her than for you.

You will be insulted and disrespected every day for the next four years. Get used to it.

Back to my original question: should I laugh, cry or scream? The more I think about it the more I will try to do none of that. Your stupidity and ego do not deserve any of my attention.

Comments